Sleeves go Chop Chop

I'm crazy busy with "work" work, up against a deadline so the blog will have to wait a day.

But I just had to mention this last week of school for the little ones. My son just left for final day of Junior Kindergarten. Sniff. He has only long sleeve crisp shirts...and a million t-shirts...so I impetuously cut down the sleeves of a Zara Kids dress shirt in about five minutes using the colour thread that happened to be in my machine. He was happy with his new short sleeve shirt and the perfectionist mother in me was pleased he went to school looking snappy. Lucky for me the material was a grid pattern so I didn't need to measure too carefully...just count boxes. Have a wonderful day, all. (Sniff).

Comments

david santos said…
Hello, Ella!
I loved this post and this blog.
Happy day

Popular Posts