Portrait by Zeesy & Happy Blues


Portrait by Zeesy
Originally uploaded by the workroom




This is a pencil and watercolour portrait done by Zeesy Powers, of my three-year-old daughter yesterday at the Trunk Show. Her mother feels it's priceless. Yes, me.

You can check out more portraits and see the lovely stuff that went on at the workroom yesterday by visiting the flickr pages here.






I snuck in a purchase of some fat quarters after picking up a set of Shannon Gerard donuts (see the one in the pic?) and cookies -- crocheted -- for a Christmas present (shhh) and this adorable Angelune starfish. It's made with wool and angora. I mean, really. How cute.

And I thought, well, maybe a donut theme is starting somewhere in my life but I have no idea what that means...and maybe I'm just losing it after visiting the donut factory. Inhaled too much powdered sugar.

Have a great night.
xo
ella

P.S. I have no idea what I'm doing with those fat quarters yet but I might try a log cabin quilt pillow. Some of them are SO cool.

Comments

Popular Posts