Hello from depths of winter

Lately I've been accumulating terrific free knitting patterns. I can't quite afford the swanky wool I would like for a cardigan so I use my creative energy on finding cool sweaters for me and the kids, and easy sock patterns. It's a personal contest-- see which one is the EASIEST. And I discovered the term Second Sock Syndrome. Where you knit one sock and say, satisfied, "there, that's done" then realize with dismay you have to do it all over again. Which is....well...boring. Now I have a man sock and a kid sock finished.

They're waiting.

Shall I post all my great free pattern finds? They're curated, if you will.

I'm super busy so will post a couple pictures of things. I made two very cool bags -- one for a little boy and one for me.

Have a great day.
x
ella

Comments

Popular Posts