a meme -- does that mean a "me me me" posting?

I'm feeling a bit panicked about not posting in so long. I won't be gone for good, I promise. Just a writing deadline that is looming FAST...and a sewing room that really calls me...and I try so hard to ignore it for the greater good.. For now. December is another matter. Mum is coming to visit for a MONTH (yay) and I hope we can do a sewing storm for Christmas.

About my knitting in the round. For you knitters out there, you know what twisting the stitches means. A Shawl that suddenly has turned into a twisted snake of useless time-eating knitted product. I had never done it before, and on my own, knitting a lovely varigated wool shawl into a twisted snake. How the -- I couldn't believe it. So obvious, in hindsight. So now I'm back to simple scarf knitting for a while. I'll get back on the horse again. And post a pic of the goofiness asap.

For now, quickly, via mimosa13 via posey gets cosy (she has a new book, i see! very cool!) is a quick "meme". I think that's what this is.

Hope you're having a lovely late fall day.


Where is your mobile phone? my daughter's purse?
Where is your significant other? kitchen
Your hair colour? dark blonde...ish
Your mother? halifax
Your father? cape breton
Your favourite thing? creating
Your dream last night? anxious
Your dream goal? peace
The room you're in? Bedroom
Your hobby? sewing
Your fear? incomplete works
Where do you want to be in 6 years? barcelona...?
Where were you last night? here
What you're not? humourless
One of your wish-list items? books
Where you grew up? cape breton, ns, canada
The last thing you did? made espresso
What are you wearing? running top and ratty sweats
Your TV? a bit wee
Your pets? tony baloney (tabby)
Your computer? mac laptop
Your mood? upbeat
Missing someone? mum
Your car? old volvo
Something you're not wearing? makeup
Favourite shop? workroom
Your summer? toronto...:(
Love someone? Yes
Your favourite colour? chartreuse
When is the last time you laughed? last night
When is the last time you cried? last week

Comments

Victoria said…
You being a wordsmith probably knocked that off in no time, but I do tend to analyse those types of exercises (for myself anyway). Love the ratty sweats!

Popular Posts