fat quarters

Picked up a fat quarter today....it's like penny candy when you're a kid. You don't need it, but it's so much fun to choose...It's a thrifty day. Had a bit of a cash blow-out buying lawn chair fabric recently. So...no excuse for fabric shopping...but just one wee fat quarter shouldn't hurt. It's a minty turquoise...won't it be so much nicer when I have pictures? Yes, I agree. Have no idea what it's for. Maybe large enough for a hat? Maybe not. I've been struggling with adapting a couple different hat patterns to make a basic bucket hat for kids. Finished my daughter's hat (pink and green Belgian cotton gingham). I was proud. And you know what comes after pride. I soon realized it would fit a giantess. I had to sew on straps to keep it on her wee head. Back to the drawing room there. I promise I'll load pictures soon.

Comments

Popular Posts